Alan is Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Surrey Business School where he leads activities in the area of corporate entrepreneurship and open innovation models. Alan has over 25 years of experience in commercial high tech companies leading innovation in software product delivery. His focus is on innovation in a number of practical research areas with regard to global enterprise software delivery, agile software supply chains, and the investigation of “open commercial” software delivery models.
- Global enterprise software delivery
- Agile software supply chains
- “Open commercial” software delivery models.
- Member of University of Cambridge’s Open Platforms and Innovation Group
- MBA, Entrepreneur module; Innovation and Design Thinking module
- Associate Dean Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Fellow of the British Computer Society
Toward the Agile Organization: Accelerating Innovation in Software Delivery by Professor Alan Brown is discussed on Disciplined Agile Delivery: The Foundation for Scaling Agile by Scott W. Ambler, Guest Editor, Cutter IT Journal.